Accessing Online Textbook Information
How can students access the Pearson Textbooks?
- If a student brings home their EPS Chromebook and they have wi-fi, they can login to PowerSchool and view the textbook.
- If a student brings home their EPS Chromebook and they don’t have wi-fi, they can download the eText so it is available offline. (Students have to do this while connected to wi-fi.)
- Students can view through any internet browser.
- Students and Parents can get the Pearson Realize Reader app on their personal device.
What textbooks are available?
- Kindergarten – 8th grade
- Algebra I
- Algebra II
- Grades 3rd, 4th and 5th
- Environmental Science
- Social Studies
- Grade 6 Western Hemisphere
- Grade 7 Eastern Hemisphere
- HS US History
- HS World History
Where do I login to get to textbooks?
- EPS uses a Single Sign-on System called “EasyBridge” which integrates from PowerSchool to the Pearson Textbook company.
Click here to go to the PowerSchool Student and Parent Portal and Login to access Textbooks.