CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
(Switch to SUPPORT)
Please click each topic to review the appropriate professional development training.
Child Abuse Identification and Reporting
Alcohol and Drug Awareness Resources
Bullying Prevention Resources
Digital Teaching and Learning (ISTE Standards)
English Learner Resources
Racial and Ethnic Education Resources
Title IX Resource Guide
Workplace Safety Training in School Resources (only required for those who teach 7th-12th grades)
Oklahoma Standards of Performance and Conduct for Teachers
Enid Public Schools Certified Negotiated Contract
Once you have reviewed all resources, please log into your TalentEd Records account and complete the Professional Development affadavit in your checklist. By completing this step, you will affirm that you (1) have reviewed the resources above; (2) understand you are responsible for knowing the content of the resources above; and (3) will be held accountable for following the directives and best practices of the training, as they relate to your job responsibilities.
Log into TalentEd Records
Here are the basics for accessing your account in TalentEd Records:
(1) Login at www.enidpublicschools.org/records using your Perform username and password. (If you forgot your password, click “Forgot Your Password?” and enter your EPS email address. Check your district email to receive the password reset link, which is valid for four hours.)
(2) If you are in Perform and not Records, click on the three colored lines in the top right
hand corner, and select “GO” next to Records.
(3) If you do not see your tasks, then click “My Tasks.”
(4) Under the red “Needs Attention” Tab, click “View” next to “2018-19 Professional
(5) Follow the instructions to complete the form, and click “SAVE FINAL” to submit your
(6) You may review your submitted form at any time by clicking on the green “Completed” tab.
**We highly recommend using Chrome as your internet browser to complete the form.**